Ideal for fabricating countertops, bathroom vanities, wall panels, and other surfaces, STA’-PUT® Surfacing Adhesives (AKA P9000 series or P9000’s) produce tough, virtually invisible bonds on a variety of surfacing materials including cast polymers, acrylics, polyester blends, engineered quartz, and natural stone.
Available in multitude colors, STA’-PUT® Surfacing Adhesives coordinate with all major domestic and international brands of surfacing; both acrylic and polyester. They can also be custom tinted. Depending on the color, they cure to either an opaque or translucent finish.
Supplied in convenient cartridges, STA’-PUT® Surfacing Adhesives are mixed in a 10:1 ratio with static nozzles that eliminate premixing, pot-life concerns, cleanup, and waste. Adhesives are UV-stable, Greenguard certified and all ingredients are European EINECS-compliant. They are 100% reactive and contain no solvents.
- Bonds in Wet Environments
- UV Stable
- High Strength
- Room Temperature Cure
- 100% Reactive
- Excellent Wear Resistance
- GREENGUARD® Children & Schools Certified
- GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Contributes to LEED® and other green building rating
- LEED Core & Shell EQ Credit 4
- 250 ml. Cartridges
- Various. See “Surfacing Adhesive Selector Guide” on the main page